redstone® sporicide SuS:
Rescues surfaces by deep action
A musty smell, discolorations and stains on walls and furniture are characteristic of a huge hazard: mold. The typical mold mycelium infests all types of damp surface. Its traces are distinctly visible everywhere; even on paper, wood, glass, plastics, stone or metal. Spores on the other hand, the basic structures of mold, are invisible but they exist everywhere so they are all the more dangerous. It has been proven that they have a high potential for posing a health hazard. It is a problem in millions of households, one of the reasons being that conventional, usually chemical, products do not have any effect in the long term. The new sporicide, SuS, on the other hand, banishes mold completely.
Spray on, wait, wipe off – the mold has gone!
SuS is a newly developed combination of active ingredients from redstone which destroys the mycelium, and now even spores, on all kinds of surfaces and performs thorough, natural disinfection. Simply spray on undiluted with a suitable spray gun and the desired result is reliably achieved after a reaction time of 15 to 20 minutes: mold (mycelium and spores) have been destroyed, and even certain bacteria, mycotoxins and allergens have been deactivated.
Can be used anywhere
On account of its unlimited skin tolerance and compatibility with human breathing, SuS can be used in all buildings and work areas, in homes, commercial premises, industry and even in food processing.
Locate the causes
Surfaces, but not superficial: applying SuS assists elimination of the cause but is no substitute for it. It is absolutely essential to perform a detailed moisture and damage analysis and to remove contaminated construction materials.