Protect yourself against unwanted visits!
According to one survey, 24% of all German households experience mould-related problems in living areas. This infestation not only damages the building but also the health of its residents, which is why it should be eliminated as soon as possible.
Furthermore, mould is not always recognisable, as it tends to grow covertly behind furniture, wallpapers, panelling, in corners and cavities.
What is mould and how does it emerge?
Mould is made up of natural micro-organisms. Its microscopically small germ cells (spores) travel long distances floating in the air, which is how they end up in buildings. Here, they attach themselves to damp breeding grounds (such as wallpapers, wood or plaster) and grow into a mould.
Mould receives the required moisture from a number of different sources:
- From externally invasive moisture in leaky roofs, façades or cellars
- Residual building moisture following leakages or water damage
- High interior air humidity, insufficient heating/ventilation
- Condensation on poorly insulated building elements and on thermal bridges
Mould inside buildings is classed as a health risk. Certain strains even produce toxins (so-called mycotoxins) and can trigger allergies and infections. That is why it is not only important to take proper preventative measures against mould, but also to always detect and eliminate the causes (damp, breeding ground).
redstone system solutions for fighting mould:
- SuS mould & spore remover (kills mould and spores)
- AsN anti-spore mist (for interior air purification)
- AsS anti-mould foam (disinfection of inaccessible cavities)
- AsR anti-mould cleaner (cleans spores, germs, bacteria)
redstone system solutions for the prevention of internal condensation:
- WOS anti-condensation paint (condensate prevention)
- WOS base coat (for the WOS paint)
- WOS mould protection set (fights and prevents mould on small areas)
redstone system solutions against defects in construction:
- Masterclima internal insulation & renovation boards (made of calcium silicate)
- Masterclima system accessories (moulded components, adhesives, coatings etc.)
- Opticlima damp protection boards (made of calcium silicate)
- Masterclima system accessories (adhesives and coatings)