Problems with damp in buildings may lead to a mould infestation, structural damage or health problems. This means that a fast, sustainable remedy is essential. This not only includes eliminating any visible damage but also detecting and removing the cause. Possible causes of damp may include:
1.) Moisture within building elements
(new-build moisture or residual moisture following floods, leakages and burst pipes)
2.) Interior air humidity
(condensation on cold interior surfaces, poorly insulated building elements and on thermal bridges)
3.) Invasive and rising damp
(as a result of missing or damaged seals or horizontal damp-proof barriers)
Regardless of the cause of damp, redstone offers a wide range of different system solutions, which can be implemented inside a building with little effort.
- Secco waterproof plaster and sealing slurry (for combating invasive damp)
- Secco horizontal barrier (to combat rising damp)
- Secco high-performance and plugging mortar (for damaged areas and water penetration)
- Secco cellar renovation board (for damp-resistant drywall installation and extension)
- Secco dehumidifying plaster (for drying out building elements affected by damp)
You can find more information under Solutions & products.